April 26, 2010

HipPurse Goes International!

Meet Alia from Canada...

ALIA is our newest distributor at HipPurse and we are excited to have her on board. Alia is a busy mom of two small children and is gearing up to go back to her full-time position (after a two-year maternity leave) as a Manager in the Federal Government. One may ask how she is going to manage so many responsibilities, and her reply would be, “I really enjoy helping the people around me achieve their career goals and I’m looking forward to the challenge of juggling all of my roles.” She continues to say, “It's funny how we can seem like supermoms but there are always a couple of things we have to neglect in order to nurture the important things, like time with family. Case in point: my house looks like it was robbed!” She has quite the personality too!

Alia is well-respected at her job and in her community and explains that she is always looking for new opportunities to improve the quality of her life physically, socially and emotionally. In order to do this, she must also find ways to make her life more efficient. That is why she started looking for something that would simplify her outings and she found HipPurse. She explains, “This purse has helped me as a mom on the go, so I know it will help others too. Not only moms, but anyone who travels, who goes out for walks or to the park or gym, or who likes to go out for nice evenings. All women seem to carry their lives in their purses, but every once in a while, we need to go out and leave our lives behind for just a moment.” She continues to say, “I think that HipPurse is the beginning of a new chapter for me because it fulfills a gap I had in my life. I'm not sure what that gap was, and I didn't know I had one, but ever since I started with HipPurse I just feel more complete. I guess its part of my constant quest to help people and make them happy.”

Welcome to our team Alia, we’re honored to have you!

If you are in the Ottawa area, please visit Alia and the HipPurse Booth at the National Women's Show on May 1st from 10am – 6pm and May 2nd from 10am -5pm. She will be there all weekend selling HipPurses and looking for wholesale clients as well.

www.tips-fb.com
Share/Bookmark

Meet Alia from Canada...